Installation of fiber to the unit (FTTU) for multiple Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs) and Single Family Units (SFUs). All cabling is installed, tested, terminated, and labeled in accordance with current industry and CenturyLink standards. (Various Locations)
- EF&I turnkey installations
- Engineer, Furnish and Install vital elements of CenturyLink GPON projects
- Installation of backbone single mode cables routed from aerial and underground splice locations to bring light to the site.
- Installation of GPON splitter technology to support sites with up 400 living units utilizing only a handful of fibers.
- From the splitter locations a riser or underground backbone cable is installed to the various IDFs and pedestal locations in order to support multiple living units.
- Ruggedized drop fiber is terminated in each living unit and spliced into the backbone fiber to make a continuous path from the unit to the splitter location.
- Pre-terminated fiber taps are installed and spliced into underground backbone fibers to support multiple homes.
- OTDR and Power Meter tests are performed to ensure optimum system reliability and performance.