Horizontal Directional Drilling
Cannon is proud to announce their acquisition of Downing Diversified Directional Drilling as of the spring of 2022.
Downing Diversified is a born leader in the horizontal directional drilling industry and brings over 50 years of experience to the Cannon team.
If you are looking for rock drilling experts, you came to the right place. Our highly qualified field teams, and specialized equipment can get under any size project.
We look forward to working with you on your next project.
Why Directional Drill instead of Trench?
- Less traffic disruption
- Lower cost
- Deeper installation possible
- Longer installation possible
- Faster completion times
- Directional capabilities
- Safer for the environment
- Solid and Cobble Rock Drilling
- Electrical & Power Bores
- Gas Bores
- Fiber Optics & Communication Bores
- Grade Sanitary Sewer Bores
- Force Main Sanitary Sewer Bores
- Waterline Bores
- River, Creek & Wetland Crossings
- Road, Driveway & Freeway Crossings
- HDPE by HDD
- Fusible PVC by HDD
- Steel by HDD
- Slip-lining by HDD
- 100 JT Directional Drill
- AT60 Directional Drill
- AT32 Directional Drill
- Multiple AT30 Directional Drills
- Multiple JT20 Directional Drills
- Mud Reclaimers
- Ditch Witch Vacuum Trailers
- 3500 Gallon Vacuum Trucks
- 3500 Gallon Water Truck
- Drill Support Trucks
- Reel Trailers
- Gold Shovel Certified