BROADBAND NETWORK DESIGN
Get connected with an Engineer
We specialize in a vast array of design services to support, update and expand communications infrastructure. By combining years of practical experience with our advanced technical skills, we deliver detailed, customer-specific infrastructure designs for commercial, institutional, federal, state, local and private sector organizations.
- Provide Design and Engineering of both public and private civil projects
- Professional Engineering review
- AutoCAD documentation
- As-built (redline) services
- Project Engineering estimation
- Consulting services
Cannon provides network planning, engineering, pre-construction, and permitting services for telecommunications, right-of-way, and site construction.
Our capabilities include feasibility studies and route identification, environmental assessments, site surveying, engineering, as well as design and project analysis.
- Design and engineering of public and private utilities
- Traffic Control Supervisor design and review services
- Permitting services
- Engineering and design management
- 3rd party Engineering management
- Project research and analysis
- Project feasibility studies and technical reports
- Utility and joint-use coordination
- Joint-use pole analysis and make-ready identification
- Structural analysis of pole loading, (Wind, Ice, etc.)
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS:
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
"Their workmanship has been exemplary in both the installation and the cleanup of the sites. They have always completed the projects with little supervision and have been on budget."
"Cannon has skilled staff that provide superior work"
"We appreciate Cannon Construction's efforts in the field; it is evident that a strong safety culture exists within CCI"
"Mike is the type of boss that makes you want to come to work. He respects and appreciates hard work and his generosity shows it."
"I feel as a TEAM we have taken the company to industry leading standards, our future has no boundaries."
"I have found Cannon to be one of the most professional, courteous, and knowledgeable in all aspects of the work they have completed for us."
"Mr. Cannon and his organization have given Fort Lewis and the Government nothing but the highest caliber product. To this date he and his company have met or exceeded the standards set forth in all of the contracts issued to them."