Engineering & Permitting Services
Cannon provides planning, engineering, pre-construction, and permitting services for telecommunications, right-of-way, and site construction.
We specialize in a vast array of design services to support, update and expand communications infrastructure. By combining years of practical experience with our advanced technical skills, we deliver detailed, customer-specific infrastructure designs for commercial, institutional, federal, state, local and private sector organizations.
Our capabilities include feasibility studies and route identification, environmental assessments, site surveying, engineering, as well as design and project analysis.
- Design and engineering of public and private utilities
- Traffic Control Supervisor design and review services
- Permitting services and pre-construction management
- Engineering and design management
- 3rd party Engineering management
- Project research and analysis
- Project feasibility studies and technical reports
- Utility and joint-use coordination
- Joint-use pole analysis and make-ready identification
- Structural analysis of pole loading, (Wind, Ice, etc.)
- Provide Design and Engineering of both public and private civil projects
- Professional Engineering review
- AutoCAD documentation
- As-built (redline) services
- Project Engineering estimation
- Consulting services