Course Length: 4-6 hours
Confined Space Training provides instruction using real life examples on the hazard recognition and control for conditions that are unsafe, unsanitary or dangerous to employees exposed to Confined Spaces.
Do you perform work with the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) or Naval Facilities (NAVFAC)? Our competent person courses accommodate contractors, military and government employees who must comply with the EM385-1-1 USACE safety and health requirements.
Topics covered will include:
- Definition of OSHA/DOSH “Qualified & Competent Person”
- Responsibilities/Liabilities of the Competent Person
- Hazard Recognition
- Ventilation Techniques
- Permit and Non-Permit requirements
- Alternate Permit requirements
- Hazardous atmosphere
- Air monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Rescue equipment
- Required training of personnel
Contact Cade for our current Confined Space Training schedule, prices, and group rates.
Fill out the form below or call (253) 922-2787